I realized that last month I wrote in my journal (this blog) 12 times out of 30 days. This made me think, I’d really like to set some specific personal goals so here they are for the month of May:
- Write in my journal at least 20 times in May
- Finish at least steps 6 and 7 in the manual
- Go to the temple 2 times in May (1 early morning before work)
- Read at least one scripture from the Book of Mormon every day
- Make $3,000 with CO
- 38 sales at $80 per sale or
- 60 sales of 2nds at $50 per sale
- Make $10,000 with MM
- $6K with VIQ
- $1,700 with WM
- $300 with AD
- $1,225 with JA
- $775 with ?
- Make $200 per day (1 good trade), 5 days per week with Forex
- $4,000 total for the month of May
- Get my gas reimbursement from HS taken care of for Q1 2010
- Finalize 4 events for HS based on leads from DA 2010
- Melissa’s team
- TH Email Campaign
- WM Email Campaign
- Massage Therapy Event
- Salon Event
- Run 3.1 miles 1 time per week
- Play basketball on Tuesday nights at 9:00 p.m. at least 2 times in May
- Walk or ride bikes with family at least 4 times in May
I’m going to print this out and read it at least 3 times per day.
We’ll see how it all goes.
p.s. This is 1 of 20 journal entries for the week.