I’m coming on my 1 year anniversary of being self-employed.
It’s been good so far.
Between MM, CO, and MR, I’m at (Jan. – Oct.) $88,916 for the year with an estimate to be at $115,016.10 for 2011.
Another “benchmark” that’s probably even more important is that I took the Book of Mormon Challenge on Facebook, which was to start on September 1, 2011 and finish the entire book by December 31, 2011. I actually finished on October 29, 2011. I’m pretty sure that’s the fastest I’ve ever read the Book of Mormon from cover to cover. Not only does it feel good to accomplish that, but I’ve felt really spiritually fed too.
I’m now preparing to set legitimate goals for November 2011.
Here I go:
- Memorize 5 Scriptures Per Week from the Book of Mormon
- Read 321 pages of “El Libro de Mormon” in November
- Be in bed by no later than 12:00 a.m.
- Be out of bed by no later than 8:00 a.m.
- Attend the temple 5 times in November
- Get 100% Home Teaching
- FS NR Payout
- FS FO Payout (2nd of 3)
- FS AL Payout (2nd of 3)
- FS WH Payout
- FS MA SEO Payout
- FS ET Payout (1 of 3)
- FS Close 3 new deals for Web Design
- MM AR Payout
- MM Finalize HD and UB – start monthly payments of $19.99 each
- MM AFA Payout
- MM AD/AA Payout
- MM SD Payout
- MM DV Payout
- MM AH Payout
- MM KP Payout
- MM DSM Payout
- MM Get 4 New Deals
- Red Cliffs
- Jeff C
- CP Webinars/Consulting
- HS RJ Payout
- HS Finalize Buyout
- HS Finalize End of Year Payouts
- HS Meeting with Ren and Kagan and Brett
- New Business
- Ad Sales
- CO Contact 5 Teams about 2nds
- Bobbi Dale
- Exercise at least 2 times per week