In a prior discussion, we talked about some of the books that are great about addiction recovery.
Today I’d like to discuss articles that you’ve read about recovery that really struck home.
Some of the topics that should be considered:
- Submitting one’s will to God
- Living one day at a time
- Dealing with negative emotions
- Hitting rock bottom
- Progressive victory over lust
- The 12 Steps
- Addictive behaviors
- Working the 12 Steps
- Humility & Gratitude
- The Step 4 Inventory
- Mindfulness & Meditation
Here are a few of my favorite articles that relate to the some of the topics above:
Living One Day at a Time
- Our Relationship with the Present Moment
- Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread
- 10 Tips for Living a Better Life – One Day at a Time
- Our Everloving Quest to Control Our Lives
- Opt Out: The Simplicity Manifesto
- The Joy of Letting Go of Stress
Progressive Victory Over Lust
This is just a start.
I look forward to the articles you have to share.