In this same year were they brought to a knowledge of their error and did confess their faults” (3 Nephi 1:25).
This verse is an example of people who did not procrastinate confessing their faults once they were brought to a knowledge of them. What are the benefits of doing step 5 as soon as possible after step 4?
It’s been good to just lay it all out on the table and try not to dwell on the past too much. By working on Step 5 right after Step 4, I didn’t get tempted to “talk myself out of confession” or justify why I shouldn’t share this. Even creating new issues that may not have happened could have been a problem.
It’s interesting how each step has a natural flow in to the next step. I’m excited to finish the questions in Step 5 and move on to Step 6. I’m glad I didn’t postpone the confession – although it did take a few meetings with the Bishop and Jason to get it all complete. I’m grateful they gave me the needed time to get things out in the open.
Things I’m Thankful For
- A great day in Forex trading
- Playing a little baseball with Caleb and the Blazers
- Being able to go to the Meeting and share and listen to others
- Sharing about the “Chin-Up” concept again
- Working hard to practice that concept and praying for help
- Getting a lot done at work today
- Having a positive attitude
- Meeting with Aspen Derm – the progress that’s happening there
- Talking with Jeff about options
- Getting to bed early last night (but not tonight…)
Tomorrow’s a big day for business.