Today went well. I just got home recently from picking up my sister in law Mandy at the airport.
It’s good to see her again and sounds like they had fun in Wisconsin.
We got quite a bit done today:
– organized the tools
– did step work first thing
– created and submitted two bids for client
– worked on ppc for mm
– followed up with clients
– got tbr approved for design
– scheduled painter for tomorrow
– got all door knobs labeled
– went to a dinner party with neighbors
– picked up Mandy
– worked with kids
– felt good about the priorities
I’m grateful that the baby is only two weeks away.
I’m prayerful that all will go well with Becky and baby.
I’m tired and look forward to a good nights sleep.
I’m grateful to have lived a day in recovery today.