I’m not sure I’ve ever asked myself that question before, “What have I leaned today?”
If I were to make a list, I would say these are the main things that come to mind:
- Making amends can be via a letter I don’t have to send to the person, especially if it’s over a feeling I’ve had toward someone that they have no idea about
- Pay per click is a process of trial and error. I want to find the best system for creating effective landing pages
- Creating a system for HS takes time but I feel closer to getting where I want to be with that company
- When Caleb has a good attitude, it makes the whole evening go better
- I’m grateful to have helped last night and this morning with Tyson
- I’m grateful to have helped the kids get ready for school and breakfast
- I am glad to be in bed before 9:00 tonight in order to read, write and study
Today was a good day overall. I do feel pressure to get the following things done and moving in the right direction:
- The U project
- local seo
- email campaign
- google analytics training
i also feel pressure to keep VT going strong, LI, SH, NW, TR, VR, and LG.
I’m grateful for all the opportunities I have going right now.
I’m excited about tomorrow.
I’m grateful for what I was able to learn and recognize today.
I look forward to living in recovery tomorrow. Today is day 360 in recovery! All one day at a time.
I’m grateful for Becky and for her love, her support, and her friendship.
I’m greatful for healthy and happy kids.