I’ve had a busy morning with the Somerset property and quite a long night last night with Tyson. He is getting better but woke up almost every hour…
I’m feeling better today. Beck met with Adam Moore and it seemed to go well. She said he’s really good at just listening and letting things set for a moment to reflect and dig deeper. I’m excited to talk to her about the conversation more.
I showed the property to two families, both of which I liked; however, only one of them officially applied to be considered so we’ll see. I
have to get to show it to about 5 more potential tenants tonight. I’m hoping to finalize all of this by Wednesday.
What’s on my dock? What’s causing me stress? What are the next steps I can take today to feel like I’m moving forward?
Going on a vacation like we did was really fun, but it’s hard to get back in a routine with momentum. But today is the day to start (and it’s only 1:50 p.m.).
- The NWOUT situation
- The next thing I can do is compile the information needed for a report and for a bid
- The BYU App
- The next thing I can do is text Lacey back and let her know that all the edits will incur hourly billing to make adjustments on
- Med Spa
- I can call Kathe to see what questions she has
- I can compile the notes I took at our last call and send them to Caleb to work on the landing page format (possibly Devin)
- DEP Meeting
- I can follow up with Devin to make sure he can attend the call
- A La Mode
- I can look through my notes from our last call and let her know where we’re at with the tasks
- High Country
- I followed up with Chad already; I can follow up with John as well
- Victig Content
- I can follow up with Daelyn about writing 4 more posts for now
- Wachter Fox
- I can review the work that’s been complete and see what’s next on the timeline
- U of U work
- I can follow up with Dan and send this months invoices
- I can go through the last report and see what’s left, if anything, to be paid
- BDT Camp
- I can go through the text Nikki sent about what she needs done
- February Income Report
- I can see where I am in February and do what I can to collect
- U of U Sponsorship
- I can reach out to Adobe, NuSkin, Inside Sales, the Solar Company, and other solar companies
- Go UCR
- I can create a list of benefits we can offer and attach them to prices based on time they will take
That’s what’s on my mind right now.
I did have the chance to listen to this talk and really liked it: Faith is Not by Chance, But By Choice
One of the things that stuck out to me most was that my faith is either growing of shrinking.
Your faith is either growing stronger or becoming weaker.
Faith emits a spiritual light, and that light is discernible.6
I also liked what was shared about how to increase my faith:
How we live our lives increases or diminishes our faith. Prayer, obedience, honesty, purity of thought and deed, and unselfishness increase faith. Without these, faith diminishes.
It reminds me of the concept of filling my soul with light or with darkness – those are really my only two choices. I can’t serve both masters – for either I will love the one and despise the other, or I will hold to the one and mock the other.
Today I choose to fill my soul with light.
I look forward to having a good rest of the day. I look forward to gaining momentum again.