- Go to Bed with Becky every night
- Read something uplifting every morning, even if it’s just small
- Find something to write about on AtonementToday.com every day, 1st thing I do in the morning at work
What do I really want to accomplish in this life?
- "Ask and it shall be given…"
- Serve multiple missions with my family
- Take people to the temple
- See my children make righteous decisions and be good examples to their peers
- See my children serve missions and marry in the temple
- Love and cherish Becky every day of my life
What will I need to do to make sure these things happen?
- Feeding myself spiritually every day
- Preparing to serve: scriptures study, personal prayer, serving others, following the words of the prophets, being worthy of the Spirit
- Be temple worthy
- Be an example to my children of patience, love, discipline, and LIVE MY TESTIMONY (don’t just say it, live it)
- Teach by EXAMPLE!
- Do what she asks me to do (come to bed with her, not stay up late, avoid the appearance of evil, etc.)
I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and need to re-commit every day to use the Atonement in my life!