When I went to a conference recently about addiction recovery, one of the speakers said this:
99% commitment to recovery is a BEAST!
100% commitment to recovery is a BREEZE!
The more committed I’ve been to living in recovery one day at a time, the lighter the burden has been and the easier it’s been for me to submit my life and will over to God. I know you can do this too!
I look forward to working with you!
Here are a list of some articles and books I recommend you read (possibly with your spouse) as you commit to recovery from addiction one day at a time.
- First, review the Sponsorship Outline and Commitments with me, sign this, and get it back to me today
- Beware of Pride talk
- Personal Strength through the Atonement of Jesus Christ
Books to Read
- “He Restoreth My Soul” book by Donald L Hilton, Jr.
- “Love You, Hate the Porn” book by Mark Chamberlain
- “What Can I Do About Me” by Rhyll Crowshaw
Any Other Recommendations?