It’s been a great conference. We got to watch the entire Saturday session, including priesthood session.
I would say the overall theme was two fold:
- Morality in these trying times
- How to protect our families
I had a small slip-up yesterday. I came down to see what the final score of the basketball game was and browsed through the channels. I saw a one second glimpse of a girl with her shirt off.
I was glad that I didn’t stay on the channel. However, I was sad that I even “browsed around” – it reminded me of old times at my house in Idaho.
I’m grateful now that I’ll be able to watch conference. I look forward to finding answers and implementing the things I learn.
Things I’m Thankful For
- That we’re in Idaho with my family
- That I was able to do some outdoor grilling with Dad
- That Becky and I have been getting along really well in Idaho
- That I feel the way I do about seeing even a glimpse of something inappropriate
- That conference is so uplifting
- That I’m working hard on the 12-Step Program
- That I have a testimony of the truthfulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
Today is going to be a great day.
Until later when I can work on another question from step 5.