Here’s an email I sent to Jason tonight:
It’s been way too long.
Things I’ve done, or not done, at this point
- haven’t been working the program since my “vacation” to the mid-west
- have made excuses
- have felt much more resentments because of lack of performance on my part
- felt embarrassed when i talked to you last because i hadn’t done much
- haven’t been practicing the “chin up” approach, especially when I went on vacation
- have browsed facebook friends photos – haven’t seen pornography but it’s the INTENT
- have been staying up later than I’d like to
- haven’t been consistent with scripture study or prayer
- basically have stopped practicing the routines I was getting in to before I left
- felt a bit over-confident because I’d been working the program consistently and writing in my journal
- have been very frustrated at work
- have actually been really helpful and good around the house, helping my wife quite a bit with her schedule
- have been pretty good with my kids, patience wise
- have taught a couple lessons at church – felt good about that
- recognize my need to get back in to a consistent routine and work the program
I’ll plan on being there tomorrow at 8:00 a.m.
Thanks for your patience.
I’m ready to make August a good month.