Thanks for the comments and interaction on recent posts in the discussion group.
I wanted to give you some updates to let you know how things have gone and what’s happening. I’m hoping my intent is to keep everyone in the loop and not brag or boast.
Ultimately, this is OUR discussion, not mine. The more everyone can contribute, the better it is for all of us who are trying to recover from sexual addiction one day at a time.
The History of the Discussion Group
- The discussion group was recommended by Ryan E on February 27, 2016.
- The first topic was posted on February 29, 2016:
What are the best articles you’ve read about sexual addiction recovery?
- 26 discussion topics have been posted since we started
- 355 comments have been made so far on the discussion topics
- We currently have 210 people as part of the email group
(if you know others that you think would be interested in getting these emails, have them email me directly and we’ll add them to the list)
Top 5 Pages Viewed in the Last 30 Days
- How Can I Be Patient with My Wife? – 267 views
- Reactive vs Proactive Recovery – 138 views
- What I Wish Our Bishops Had Known Part 2 – 122 views
- Does One Really Need to Hit Rock Bottom to Recover? 105 views
- Is Caffeine a Coping Mechanism for Sexual Addiction? 99 views
Top 5 Most Commented Discussion Topics
- What is progressive victory over lust? 31 comments
- Sobriety vs Recovery – Is there a difference? 27 comments
- What does surrender really mean in addiction recovery? 26 comments
- What does quality sponsorship really look like? 22 comments
- Overcome vs surrender a sexual addiction – 22 comments
What questions do you have about the recovery process?
What topics do you feel need to be discussed more?
Are there parts of the recovery process you’re struggling with that we can all share our experience about?
Your questions or ideas are always welcome.
Thanks again for your participation in this ongoing discussion.