The title says it all.
One of my core addictions is staying up too late.
I justify it, especially recently, since I’ve been working on projects. Justification is never a legitimate excuse though.
I really want to get to the point where I go to bed early and get up early. Just not sure how to break this on-going chain of staying up so late and then being tired all day the next day, which leads to anger, short-temperament, letting down my guard, etc.
I am looking forward to working on a fairly new task of posting an answer to a question once a day in the morning and things I’m grateful for in the evening.
Things I’m grateful for today:
- That I controlled my temper while playing church basketball
- That I didn’t get frustrated with Will
- Being able to spend time with the kids while Becky went to the YW Conference
- Having a fairly good and patient attitude with them
- Learning how to make landing pages in WordPress and then applying that to the new venture
- That Becky serves diligently in her calling
- That I’ll get to spend more quality time tomorrow with the kids before and after church while Becky is at meetings
- That I was able to remember another thing to add to my inventory
Tomorrow I hope to schedule my interview with the Bishop to start Step 5.