It’s a lot later than I’d like to admit (12:25 a.m.).
I’ve been reading a few articles, watching a few motivational videos and doing not much of anything productive.
Today was a pretty good day.
I did look at a few friends pics again on Facebook and am thinking seriously about deleting most of my “friends”, especially the ones I added for business, and keeping my personal account free of people that I don’t really need (or even want) to connect with.
My ONE Spiritual Goal This Week
Jason and I talked a little about this last week – not loading up my goal list to the point that I feel overwhelmed and don’t end up doing anything. This is a bit how I felt when I got back from my “vacation” – I was so far OUT of my routine that it was hard to motivate myself at all to even get back IN to the spiritual routine.
So, to start small and ACHIEVE, here’s my ONE GOAL for this week (in addition to maintaining consistency with my journal writing):
- I will FINISH REVIEWING STEP 7 Questions this week!
I know I can accomplish this and it will feel good to get back to the manual.
I also plan to meet with Jason again, which was one of my August Goals.
Things I’m Grateful For Today
- Playing soccer with Caleb in the living room after church 🙂
- Cleaning up the kitchen so well that Becky thought we’d just been lounging around doing nothing productive when she got home
- Having family council and planning the week
- Helping my 10-11 year old boys memorize Omni 1:26 as part of the ward theme
- Going on a family walk (keeping up with this family tradition)
- Eating great food that I helped cook on the grill
- Getting to take a nap!
- Enjoying ward conference and feeling like we are working together as a family to be close
- That I’m writing in my journal even though it’s late
- That I set ONE specific goal that I plan to achieve!
- That I’m going to bed now (12:35 a.m.)